Monday, June 17, 2013

Thursday 4/18/13- Wedding

Dana and Stanley got married at Po'olenalena beach.  Quite the scenic location.  At this point, Zach had the camera and we unfortunately ran out of batteries before we made it to the reception.  But he got some great ones.  He had fun playing with the panoramic setting while we were waiting for the bride to get ready. 
 We were pretty close to Molokini Island.   And you can see Kaho'Olawe in the background.  Molokini is a crescent shaped island that snorklers and divers love. 
 Groom and the officiant standing by.  Rumor was that somewhere behind that inlet behind us was a nude beach.  We didn't really have time to explore.
 Wedding party waiting patiently.
 Dana and her dad.  My trying to not look at anyone so I wouldn't start crying. I'm a crier normally.  Don't even get me started at a wedding.  I even totally have tan lines in this picture.
 Awww!
 Signing the paperwork to make it official. 
 Oh the tissue box.  We kidnapped a tissue box from the condo.  I seriously have like 5 pictures of it.  Which is what happens when Zach has the camera.  You get pictures of feet, tissue boxes, birds and clouds.  I would say that made up half the the wedding photos.
 Me fixing Dana's veil for the first time.  It was not the last and about 1 hour in I was ready to rip the damn thing out of her hair.  Always use more bobby pins than you think you need.
 The reception was held at Three's Restaurant.  Super great food.  I had more Poke.  Zach looks pretty in his new shirt and my flowers. (these pictures were stolen from Dana's sister because our camera battery pooped out)
 Hey everybody!
 Cake cutting
And then we went swimming again.

No comments:

Post a Comment